12 November 2017

UNITED WE FALL DIVIDED WE RULE -KASHMIR “AAZAADI”

Posted on July 6, 2017 by kpnewschanneln . ....  

I attended “Kashmir Students’ Conference”, organised by Muslim Rashtriya Munch.There, one argument ensued with a muslim youth who asked me why india does not fulfil promise of plebiscite, given by Nehru. I said ok, I am with you let’s do plebiscite, what do you want he goes we need independence from India. “We want Azzadi” I said fine, you need independence as a muslim , but I as Hindu do not want that, then what is the way out, He said we must go by majority.


Fine, said I, let’s divide Kashmir into two parts one for Kashmiri Muslims and another for Kashmiri Hindus (Kashmiri Pandit’s). He goes red faced and said why should we divide it, you are in minority and you must go by majority.


I said , why did we divided India in 1947, when Muslims were in minority in India. If the minority demand to divide India, was acceded to, then, it should be acceded to, now in the case of Kashmir as well.


He went speechless…..


I said Kashmir is already dived into two, one is with India, and the ther part is POK, let all Muslims who want independence go to that part of Kashmir, which you rightly call as Azad Kashmir, as you want Azadi, go and demand independence there from Pakistan and leave the Indian part of Kashmir for Hindus only, at least let this division be complete. 


After hearing this logic they left the place.  
🙏
🔊🔊Please share widely.

No comments: